Research Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
142 Coordinated Science Lab
For more information
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences; University of California, Berkeley; 2017
- B.S. Honors in Economics; Michigan State University; 2010
- B.S. Honors in Computer Engineering; Michigan State University; 2010
- Research Assistant Professor; University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Electrical and Computer Engineering; January 2019 - present
- Postdoctoral Researcher; University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley Energy and Climate Institute; May 2017 - May 2018
- Decision and Control
- Cyberphysicalhuman systems
Selected Articles in Journals
- T. Westenbroek, R. Dong, L. J. Ratliff, S. S. Sastry, "Competitive Statistical Estimation with Strategic Data Sources," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
- K. R. Driggs-Campbell, R. Dong, Ruzena Bajcsy, "Robust, Informative Human-in-the-Loop Predictions via Empirical Reachable Sets," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles, vol. 3, issue 3, 2018.
Articles in Conference Proceedings
- O. Afolabi, K. R. Driggs-Campbell, R. Dong, M. Kochenderfer, S. S. Sastry, "People as Sensors: Imputing Maps from Human Actions," in the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2018.
- D. Calderone, R. Dong, S. S. Sastry, "External-Cost Wardrop Equilibria in Routing Games," in the IEEE 20th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2017.
- R. Dong, W. Krichene, A. M. Bayen, and S. S. Sastry, "Differential Privacy of Populations in Routing Games," in the IEEE 54th Conference on Decision and Control (CDC), 2015.
Recent Courses Taught
- ECE 470 - Introduction to Robotics
- ECE 486 - Control Systems
- ECE 515 (ME 540) - Control System Theory & Design
- ECE 528 (ME 546, SE 520) - Analysis of Nonlinear Systems