CSL has committed to driving innovation through the creation of centers and institutes in several key areas, including integrated microsystems, wireless systems, communication technologies and trustworthy supercomputing.
Many of the centers have strong ties with industry and government partners, who benefit from CSL's multidisciplinary focus. The resulting research provides solutions for information technology challenges now and in the future.
CSL Research Centers
- Center for Advanced Electronics through Machine Learning (CAEML)
- Center for Adaptive, Resilient Cyber-Physical Manufacturing Networks (AR-CyMaN)
- Center for Autonomy
- Center for Artificial Intelligence Driven Health Data Systems and Analytics (AI DHDSA)
- Center for Cognitive Computing Systems Research (C3SR)
- Center for Computational Biotechnology and Genomic Medicine (CCBGM)
- Center for Networked Intelligent Components and Environements (C-NICE)
- Health Care Engineering Systems Center (HCESC)
- IBM-Illinois Discovery Accelerator Institute
- Illinois Institute for Data Science and Dynamical Systems (IDS2)
- Internet of Battlefield Things REIGN
- National Center for Professional & Research Ethics (NCPRE)